my favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summer Reading List

Now that I finished reading 4 out of 5 Fablehaven books (the fith book is yet to be published) Harry Potter and the Half Blooded Prince is coming out in theatres on July 17th so I will be reading that book again. I can't wait to see the movie because that is my favorite Harry Potter book and I have read it a couple times. Next I am going to read New Moon again because that movie is coming to theatres November 20th. Before I read those books I am going to read Dragon Lance: Dragons of Autumn Twilight, Dragons of Winter Night, Dragons of Spring Dawning, Dragons of Summer Flame, Time of the Twins, War of the Twins and Test of the Twins. My parents have been trying to get me to read the Dragon Lance books for a long time because they are "good books" but I tried and couldn't get past the first page. Why do I want to read them so suddenly? Because money bribed me to read them. My mom told me that she would pay me five dollars to read them. But that didn't cut it. I raised It to five dollars a book but we settled to two dollars a book. That makes me wonder how much my mom will pay me to read her VC Andrews books. I think I have a plan cooking. Anyways... Between you and me, I kinda like the Dragon Lance books so far. But only a little bit, and my mom doesn't find out, OK?. Now that we have cleared that up my reading list is at a total of eight books that I have to read. Then there are the books that I want to read. Two of those are Eragon and Eldest. I like dragon books (shut up! I know Dragon Lance books are about dragons!) All of those books will probably occupy me until the middle of July. I don't know what to read until school starts (maybe VC Andrews, for a sum of money of course.) Good thing my mom loves to take us to the library. Oh wait, I love to beg her to take us to the library and she loves to say no. I guess I will have to work on that. But I will worry about that when I'm done with these books. I guess I better start them. I will tell you how they are going later!

No comments: