Copy and paste the sentences into a post of your own, change to your answers, then tag me and twenty other people.
1. My ex-boyfriend(s)...don't exist.
2. Maybe I should ... eat some pizza.
3. I love ... the smell of rain.
4. People would say that I'm ... crazy (see number 7)
5. I don't understand ... why some people are so mean
6. When I wake up in the morning ... I am wide awake no mater what time it is
7. I lost ... my sanity
8. Life is full of ... life
9. My past ... is embarrassing
10. I get annoyed when ... people think they're right but I know I'm right
11. Parties are ... fun when people dance (that means: don't invite Brittani to a party)
12. I wish ... I wasn't embarrassed to talk to the guys I like
13. Dogs ... are so cute. mostly.
14. Cats ... are boring!
15. Tomorrow ... I have to take my science and gym final. YAY! :/
16. I have a low tolerance ... for annoying people. although most people would put me in that category.
17. If I had a million dollars ... I would go shopping and then put the rest of it away for college.
18. I'm totally terrified ... of spiders!
19. My spouse ... will exist in about 15 years
20. My life ....... is exciting! and sometimes boring. lol
Time to Get Western!
2 weeks ago




No comments:
Post a Comment