my favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Party

On friday October 24, I had a halloween parts. We went to Haunted World and then had a sleepover at my house. Haunted world was FUN!!! First we went into a corn maze in two groups and who ever was in front hid an scared the others. We also passed two girls and the first time we said "We don't know you!" and the second time we said "We STILL dont know you!" and the third time we said "Now we know you!" and after each time they said "DUH!" If was funny! Then we got out of the corn field and it was dark. There was a thing that was high (ha ha I dont know what it is supposed to be called) and we got up there to take pictures.
Photobucket
At the top is Madison and Yessinea and at the bottom are Arianna and Robyn.
Photobucket
At the top is Madison and Yessinea and on the bottom is Arianna, Brittani, Me, and Robyn.
Photobucket
Robyn and Maddie making funny faces when we got home...
Photobucket
yes, I caught Arianna too! We had a lot of fun at my party! I cant wait till next year!

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

It looks like you had alot of fun!