my favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Halloween

I am looking forward to halloween. I am having a party on the 24th and it will be fun. Me and 6 of my friends are going to Haunted World and then coming back for a sleepover and scary movies! It is going to be so much fun. Some movies that we want to see are Prom Night (again), the Exorsist, Scream, and Strangers. (If you know of a good scary movie tell me!)

Next, I dont know what I want to be. I am going to be answering the door and handing out candy for a while and then I am going to get in a box and follow kids around the neighborhood! My dad gave me the idea. I think that it would be funny to follow kids around and every time they look behind them there is a box there! Ha Ha!

If you have any party ideas, movies, or scary things to do tell me!!

No comments: