The first book is called Pretty Little Liars:
Spencer covets her sisters boyfriend. Aria is fantasising about her English teacher. Emily is crushing on the new girl at school. Hannah uses some ugly tricks to stay beautiful. But they have all kept an even bigger secret since their friend Allison vanished. How do I know? Because I know everything about the bad girls they were, the naughty girls they are, all the dirty secrets they've kept. And guess what, Im telling!
The second book is called Flawless:

Spencer stole her sisters boyfriend. Aria is brokenhearted over her English teacher. Emily likes her new friend Maya ... as much more than a friend. Hanna's obsession with looking flawless is making her sick. And their most horrible secret yet is so scandalous that the truth would ruin them forever. And why shouldn't I tell? They deserve to loose it all. With every crumpled note, wicked IM, vindictive text message I send, Ill be taking these pretty little liars down. Trust me, Ive got enough dirt to bury them alive!
The third book is called Perfect:






No comments:
Post a Comment