It is finals week at school. We have a big test in every class:( I have math and P.E. on wed. language and art on thurs. and world geography and science on fri. we alreadt started the P.E. one. I ran 5 laps around the gym in 1 min. and 30 sec. and I can do 13 pushups. (im really bad). The art final will be easy though. All I have to do is draw a surf board and make a design on it. I already did it. It looks pretty good. I think.
Time to Get Western!
2 weeks ago




1 comment:
This looks FUN and FABULOUS!!! Great job! Look at this web site
http://www.scraptitude.com/colorcombo/ctmh/ It has color combo's.. You click on a color you like at the far left. Then click on Search and it shows colors that look good together!
Check out this one too - Its a fashion trend setter website. I use it for color combo's but I think You'll like the fashion part
http://www.fashiontrendsetter.com/content/color_trends/pantone-fall2007.html
Post a Comment