my favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Soccer

I have decided that I am going to be somebody in high school. I'm not gonna just be known as that shy girl over there. I'm going to be known as Sarabeth Trinidad. I'm starting out with soccer. Columbia is having open field practice on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of this week and next week. I went to the open field today, although I was unprepared. I showed up with Arianna 10 minutes late and wearing my regular clothes. I had no idea what to expect. Everybody had shorts and a tee shirt on fully equipped with knee pads, shin guards, and cleats. First we ran half a mile. It was a little hard considering I had forgotten to take off my jacket. When we finished we practiced passing. after a while pf passing we scrimaged. I played defense. I was pretty good if I do say so myself. I let a couple balls go but I played my best. I felt really good because I actually got the ball away frome someone a couple times. When soccer was over my mom picked me up and took me to go get my physical. When we got to the hospital there was a really really really long line. My mom told me to get out of the car and get in line. Then lucky for us a lady in scrubs told us that they were seting up to do physicals on the third floor. we rraced to the third floor and got signed in. After a while I was called in. They checked me and I passed! Now I just have to train over the summer to make the soccer team!

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

Exciting! What a great new adventure for you!