my favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

My Christmas Wish List

I know, I know! It is only November 4th! Well I have had half of this list since the beginning of October! Here it is:

  • The Lucky ONe by Nicholas Sparks
  • Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard
  • 9 Clique Books by Lisi Harrison
  • Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List by Rachel Cohn
  • I would tell you I love you but then I'd have to kill you by Ally Carter
  • Cross my Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter
  • Forever by Judy Blume
  • Last Christmas by Kate Brian
  • Gift Cards to Aeropostale, American Eagle, Hollister, Abercrombie, Victorias Secret, Bath & Body Works, Clairs
  • A purple iPod (one of the new ones)
  • Pink Canon Powershot SD1100 Digital Camera
  • Apple iPod touch
  • Kodak M863 EasyShare Zoom Digital Camera
  • Acer Notebook Computer with INtel Pentium Dual-Core Mobile Processor T3200
  • Fuji Finepix Z20 10MP Polkadot camera
  • A big curling iron
  • A cute jacket from Aeropostale, American Eagle, Hollister, Abercrombie, or VS
  • Pink Love Classic Zip Hoodie & The Boyfriend Pant from VS
  • Closeknit grey Mukluks from VS

It is pretty long isnt it?! AND ITS ONLY NOVEMBER 4TH!!!

No comments: