I fineshed Eclipse about three weeks ago. It is my third fave book.
In the dead silence,
In the dead silence,all the details suddenly fell into place for me
with a burst of intuition.
Something Edward didn't want me to know.
Something Jacob wouldnt have kept from me....
It was never going to end, was it?
I have read Twilight 4 times, New moon 2 times and Eclipse 2 times during those three weeks. I have also read 10 other books during that time. Seriously. I. AM. NOT. KIDDING. I am so bord that I have read 14 books in 21 days!
Now I just have to wait 29 days, 4 hrs, 28 minutes and 4 seconds untill I can read Breaking Dawn! I cannot wait!!!! I absolutely L.O.V.E. these books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mom pre ordered Breaking Dawn!!




1 comment:
Reading is a good hobby to have.. I have always enjoyed reading! I might have to pre-order the new book! I can hardly wait!
Post a Comment