my favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

New Moon

New moon is my second favorite book (after Twilight) and I just fineshed reading it on May 31. It is really goood.

Photobucket


"Shoot" I muttered when the paper sliced my finger;
I pulled it out to examine the damage.
A single drop of blood oozed from the tiny cut.
It all happened very quickly then.
Edward threw himself at me, flinging me across the table...
I tumbled down to the floor by the piano,
with my arms thrown out instinvtively to catch my fall,
into the jagged shards of glass. I felt the searing, stinging pain
that ran from my wrist to the crease inside my elbow.
Dazed and disoriented, I looked up
from the bright red blood pulsing out of my arm -
into the fevered eyes
of the six suddenly ravenous
Vampires.
I really love this book! My mom said that tomorrow she might take me to buy Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse tomorrow. They are at CostCo. Twilight is $6 New Moon is $6 and Eclipse is $10.
I really hope she does!
Another thing is tomorrow is my last day of school!!!!! I get out at 10:28 A.M.!!!!! YAY!!!!!

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

Whoo HOO! I'm almost done with Eclipse! They are soooo good! :)