my favorite songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My Favorite Books

Well I have read a book 2 time in the past 4 days. It is 490 pages long. It is called Twilight. The books that go with it are New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. It is a series by Stephanie Meyer.

Twilight is about a girl who moves to forks and falls in love with a vampire. That is all that I am going to tell you. You have to read them! Here are my favorite quotes from that book:

And your afraid,not because your off to meet a house full of vampires, but because you are worried those vampires wont approve of you?-Edward Cullen (the vampire)

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb-Edward Cullen

About three things i was absolutely positiveFirst, Edward was a vampire.Second, there was a part of him-and i didn't know how dominate that part may be-that thirsted for my blood.And third, i am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.- Bella Swan



I also posted 2 posts before this today so scroll down!!

BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

Have you read the other two yet??? I can hardly wait for the movie!